bg

Marcus Allen Jersey | Форум

Темата се намира в: Начало » Игри » Дискусии за игрите (Games)
liny Сеп 14

Not long after the Super Bowl Kemal Ishmael Jersey , Eagles tackle Lane Johnson had plenty to say about the Patriots. More than three months later, he still has things to say.

“Here’s what pissed me off,” Johnson said on Steve Austin’s podcast, via ESPN.com. “The Patriots, obviously Marcus Allen Jersey , I respect their coach, I respect Bill [Belichick], I respect Tom Brady, but just because the way that they won the Super Bowls, the Patriot Way Dee Ford Jersey , is that how everybody else is supposed to do the same thing? No, it’s not. And that’s what I got mad at, the arrogance by them.

“There was obviously some stuff behind closed doors. Their owner talking sh-t to our owner. Bill talking sh-t to our head coach before the game. I’m not going to say it, but a lot of sh-t kind [of] built up to that, and I just got tired of hearing about it Kyle Emanuel Jersey , man, to be honest.”

It’s unclear why Johnson would claim that Robert Kraft was “talking sh-t” to Jeffrey Lurie or that Belichick was “talking sh-t” to Doug Pederson. Whatever the reason or basis for that contention, beating the Patriots on the biggest stage in sports wasn’t enough for Johnson, because he’s still holding a grudge.

A change at cornerback was on the agenda for the Raiders on Monday.

The team announced that they have signed Raysean Pringle to their 90-man roster. Shaquille Richardson was waived with an injury designation in a corresponding move.

Pringle played running back and wide receiver while playing at Southern Utah, but made the change to defense upon moving up to the NFL. He spent time last season on practice squads in Green Bay and Jacksonville.

Richardson was a fifth-round pick by the Steelers in 2014 Shaq Mason Jersey , but didn’t make the team out of camp that summer. He spent his rookie year on the practice squad and then moved on to stints with the Chiefs, Cardinals, Titans and Panthers without ever seeing regular season action. He played 27 games for Calgary in the CFL over the last two years before giving the NFL another shot this summer.

Womens Marcus Davenport Jersey

Търси

Реклама

advertisement
Евтина реклама

IQ140.EU Online TV

Гледай любимите си онлайн TV канали на живо.