bg

Golden Goose Super Star of New | Форум

Темата се намира в: Начало » За iq140.eu » Новини за iq140.eu
goldengooseeogs Юни 15

On the final evening Golden Goose Super Star of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015, we brought together seven fashion industry experts for dinner, drinks and raucous conversation for our second season of?theFashionDish. While discussing the standout shows of the week, The Row (by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen) and Victoria Beckham were singled out as favorites. Find out what our Dishers had to say about successful celebrity designers and the difference between them and brands like Jessica Simpson and Kim Kardashian?in our latest edition of theFashionDish.

Remember the old trick of wearing white to look more tan? Well, it GGDB Superstar Sneakers also makes you look more sunburned. Tight clothes will rub on your burn and create blisters, while skimpy skirts and tops will expose your burn to more sun. So, stick with soft clothes in dark colors and generous cuts.

Hit: Thigh-highs are a bold choice for a kids’ event, but Heidi Klum rocked it at the Kids Choice Awards. The boots gave her mod white dress a go-go look that was just tasteful enough (after all, both Katy Perry and Selena Gomez rocked bra tops). Klum’s suede boots reversed the cap-toe trend, with a cool contrasting heel.Trend #2: Denim-on-denim-on-denimPhotos: Ivan Nivolov/WENN.com, Will Alexander/WENN.com

I dont like to relax and use stress as a motivator to be productive.The most treasured item in my closet is… jewelry from my mother that she has passed down to me and I hope to one day pass down to a daughter.If my days had one extra hour Id… check emails.

Anyway, Kate and my friend Francesca [Cutler] arranged it, a surprise. We went to the new bar that just opened at the Savoy. It锟斤拷s very Deco, very beautiful. I Golden Goose Sneakers arrive and there were fantastic creatures there that I hadn锟斤拷t seen for like twenty years, the London posse.

Though I failed to see any obvious direct references to 17th century style, this collection absolutely called to mind romantic, intelligent conversations whispered in hushed tones by women of Golden Goose Superstar elite status, in an equally elite setting. The Paris salons of yesteryear are todays foundation benefits, political fundraisers and seasonal award shows. Theres no question well be seeing them again, worn by our modern sophisticates.

The moral of the story: "Never let go with the new fragrance for her that gives back." With Biebers Someday perfume, you never have to let go of the fantasy that little Justin Bieber will drop Selena Gomez and fall head-over-heels for you, and his miraculous scent will make you irresistible as you bide your time. Anyway, the print ad reverses the videos scenario: Dree Hemingway seems so entranced by Bieber that shes a few seconds away from biting off his ear.

I would honestly prefer just to style other people. I asked stylist Brad Goreski when I met him at Fashions Night Out for his best advice on how to get into the fashion industry, and he just said, "Blog, blog, blog." I prefer to blog about content that has less to do with the way I dress than combinations of things that inspire me, which I would ultimately use to compose the pages of an editorial if I had the opportunity to create such a thing. I do think that is one of the things that sets my blog apart from others out there — I post about multiple things that inspire me at once, from art, to interior design, to music, and obviously, fashion. I think those worlds are all highly intertwined and each has a major part in shaping the way I view fashion, from what I want to wear today to what I dream designers will create tomorrow. My mental space is basically a revolving carousel of Celine, Pierre Guariche, Hope Atherton, and Grimes right now, for example.

http://www.getkicksonline.com/NIKE/nike_running/nike_Air_Max_Penny

http://www.goldengoosesale.com/mens-mid-star-sneakers-c-19_21/

http://www.getkicksonline.com/NIKE/nike_basketball/nike_Kd_5

http://www.getkicksonline.com/NIKE/nike_basketball/nike_Zoom_Revis

Търси

Реклама

advertisement
Евтина реклама

IQ140.EU Online TV

Гледай любимите си онлайн TV канали на живо.